Sweaters, ah sweaters. I love to wear them when it's cold enough, which to me is never in Fresno. I own one pullover sweater and a few cardigans. I think I have a sweatshirt somewhere, too. Yup. Did I mention sorely lacking?

Issue two: A warm, weather-proof jacket. I have a nice wool jacket, but when I visited last January and was in the rain, it soaked up quite a bit of water. I like this one:
It has a hood that doesn't show in the photo. It's one of those convertible coats, so I could take the fleece part out and play with the pieces depending on the weather. I also am in love with the concept of wearing a nice wool blazer like this one:
Ah, the fantasies. I'll probably need some socks, too. Hmm. Yeah.



1 comment:
I love that blazer. Nice color too. And the raincoat/fleece combo is nice. I love mine. It's really heavy when it's all together. I like heavy clothes in the winter.
Post a Comment