Sunday, September 7, 2008

future plans...

Yeah, the cat is out of the bag. I'm making tentative plans to move up to Olympia in December or January. In celebration of the change, I have added weather widgets to the side of my page. You can now compare the weather (certainly not the only reason for the move, but certainly not a bad thing) in Fresno and Olympia.

I know many of you have survived moves of all sorts, and I'm curious what advice y'all could share about moving long distance. I have some ideas on how to do this, but tips and advice are always welcome. I'm especially interested in tips on how to move my kitties. Any experience there?

Thank you to those who have already shown support, and even those who have been hesitant to celebrate as well. It's a big thing to move, and I don't necessarily have the easiest circumstances in life, which will make the move a bit more complicated. Knowing this, I'm choosing to be conscious of those circumstances while I explore these plans. I think that overall, this will be a positive, exciting, learning experience. So thanks. I will need all y'all to get this done. :)

No comments: