
I may have found a place to live already! I just spoke with a gal who has a room for rent in a two bedroom house that is in the area I want to move to, as well as in my price range. She sounds totally awesome (dude!) and she is a fellow knitter. There's even a washer and dryer in the house. And front and back yards. And she doesn't mind holding the room until December. I'm going to meet with her during my upcoming trip and see if we get along before anything is decided, but it sounds like it just might work! The only downside (this is huge) is that I will only be able to take Chloe. So. Anyone want a gorgeous spaz of a cat?

2 comments:
try adam. it'll make him one cat closer to being a crazy cat lady.
hmmmmm... i'll work on him
Post a Comment