I'm tired of stupid paperwork. I spent two hours at the office today trying to straighten out a glitch that happened a few years back. It was tedious and frustrating, and the worker that helped me was very helpful, even though the office had recently changed up their computer system and she had to keep getting up to go ask someone else questions about how to do things. Anyhow. I [thought I] got it all settled and fixed, only to get home and realize that I had accidentally omitted some information by not taking all the right papers with me. So guess what that means? I get to go back tomorrow and redo the whole process. Yippee! I guess going back is better than leaving it and having it come back on me later down the road. Whatevah.
Monday, September 22, 2008
i need a personal assistant
I'm tired of stupid paperwork. I spent two hours at the office today trying to straighten out a glitch that happened a few years back. It was tedious and frustrating, and the worker that helped me was very helpful, even though the office had recently changed up their computer system and she had to keep getting up to go ask someone else questions about how to do things. Anyhow. I [thought I] got it all settled and fixed, only to get home and realize that I had accidentally omitted some information by not taking all the right papers with me. So guess what that means? I get to go back tomorrow and redo the whole process. Yippee! I guess going back is better than leaving it and having it come back on me later down the road. Whatevah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment