I ended up using an old conference bag to "mount" the prints on, which meant making another print to cover up the conference logo. Hence the tape.
<--- front
back | | \/
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that's so smart, I have some bags like that and will never use them, I think I actually threw a couple away. That's a great way to get use out of them. I like the pictures too. Very fun!!!
3 comments:
that's so smart, I have some bags like that and will never use them, I think I actually threw a couple away. That's a great way to get use out of them. I like the pictures too. Very fun!!!
For the longest friggin time I've been going, "What tape, I don't see any tape, like masking tape?"
Then I realised you meant cassette tape. Doh!
Yah. Having a blond day?
Post a Comment