Carrie let her toddler nephew do the same thing at Thanksgiving. His pictures turned out to be very artsy and bizarre.I bet it would make a really cool art exhibit to have a whole bunch of kid pictures.
I actually saw a documentary once about a gal who started a project with children of prostitutes in India who did just that. I can't remember much more than that or I'd give you more info...
found more... "born into brothels" t'was called. wiki it. very interesting.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Carrie let her toddler nephew do the same thing at Thanksgiving. His pictures turned out to be very artsy and bizarre.
I bet it would make a really cool art exhibit to have a whole bunch of kid pictures.
I actually saw a documentary once about a gal who started a project with children of prostitutes in India who did just that. I can't remember much more than that or I'd give you more info...
found more... "born into brothels" t'was called. wiki it. very interesting.
Post a Comment