
Here's the specs for Justin and those who know "things":- Frame: 17-inch aluminum hybrid
- Fork: SR Suntour suspension
- Crankset: Suntour alloy with 28/38/48T
- Bottom bracket: Cotterless 3-piece
- Pedals: Steel-cage platform pedal
- Front derailleur: SR Suntour
- Rear derailleur: Shimano TX-31
- Shifters: SRAM grip shift
- Cog set: 13-28, 7-speed freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Rims: Alloy, with 24-hole grouped spokes and ground sidewalls
- Hubs: Alloy with front QR
- Spokes: 14G black
- Tires: 700 x 38c hybrid
- Brakes: Alloy linear pull
- Brake levers: Alloy 4 finger
- Handlebar: Schwinn hybrid riser bar
- Stem: Alloy adjustable
- Grip: Schwinn dual-density Kraton
- Saddle: Schwinn hybrid
- Seat post: Alloy
-- It's fun to ride a bike again
-- I need to develop new muscle groups to ride it
-- Yay!



3 comments:
start learning some good rides and maybe I can bring my bike down before the weather turns to crap
I'll do what I can...
looks nice
Post a Comment