I'm blogging from Cafe Vita today. Amanda and I are here; she is studying, I am messing around online. One thing I am working on is finding out the information I need to know in order to change my phone number to a local area code. I know, I know, my current number is so cute and easy to remember. My thought process is this: I am looking for work, and want to make it as easy as possible for employers to get hold of me, and having to dial a strange area code doesn't fit into "easy". (What's this? A strange and scary extra three numbers to dial? Does this person even live here? Blah, blah, blah, such on, and so forth...)So, my next step in this process is letting folks know that my number is changing (prolly as of the 15th of this month). Consider yourself warned. If this is going to be a hardship, I can always call you back. So. There you go.
I have been crafty in a strange new way. I have designed and started producing debit card-sized registers for those of us who want to keep track of spending, but don't want to haul around our checkbook wallets all the time. Here's a picture of the one I carry (I've already learned that I need to use something else for the picture, as the rain has made the colors run; mainly the top picture is for size reference):


Mine has a pretty (messed up) picture of a rainbow on it, but the cover could have any kind of picture you'd like, assuming you're interested. Anyone interested? I'll make a few and post them on etsy.com later today or tomorrow. If it seems like something you'd like, comment or contact me and we can work it out.
That's all for now...



3 comments:
I changed it already. Let me know if you need it...
i like that debit register. i mean, i like the idea, but it's not something i'd use. it's still cool though.
Oh, I might not be overdrawn if I had read your blog last week:( Too late for me.
Post a Comment