There's a question I keep hearing and decided I'd answer it before it gets asked anymore. "How's the snow?" is what I hear so frequently. So, here are some pictures (feel free to post them on your fridges) of me, in Washington, with no snow:
Myth dispelled?
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
gosh, can you blame us? all we heard about for awhile was that snow. good to know it's nice and sunny. now where is all that rain you washingtonians are always going on about? :P
oh, it's around, i just dont take pictures in it cuz the camera gets wet!
Those pics are obviously photoshopped.
to remove the snow?
or to add a thought bubble?
We had some yesterday, but it didn't stick. They say we may get some in the morning, but it will be followed by rain for the next couple days.
yeah, it's snowing right now. but, as justin noted, rain is supposed to follow.
Post a Comment