I just went out for a short walk in the falling snow. My new love today is icicles. I think they're purdy. It's supposed to snow another four inches today. Right now it's falling lightly, but I can see it picking up. That makes a total of about ten inches since the weekend. I hear that this is odd weather, even for here; that the snow doesn't usually stick around this long or fall this think or something. (Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow Washingtonians.) I do know for sure that the buses all had to chain up for the weather, something that hasn't happened in something like 28 years. So that's impressive.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
snow walk
I just went out for a short walk in the falling snow. My new love today is icicles. I think they're purdy. It's supposed to snow another four inches today. Right now it's falling lightly, but I can see it picking up. That makes a total of about ten inches since the weekend. I hear that this is odd weather, even for here; that the snow doesn't usually stick around this long or fall this think or something. (Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow Washingtonians.) I do know for sure that the buses all had to chain up for the weather, something that hasn't happened in something like 28 years. So that's impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment