Any thoughts on placement of colors before I start sewing?
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
boy blanket!
This post celebrates that I finally found the batteries and charger to go with my real camera! Yay! To celebrate, here is a photo of the beginnings of a boy blanket! Everybody seems to be popping out babies lately (no offense intended) and I figure someone will have a boy and need a blanket, right? So here it is:
Any thoughts on placement of colors before I start sewing?
Any thoughts on placement of colors before I start sewing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i'm not sure about the dark corner pieces. maybe it's just because of the dark carpet underneath...but it makes it look like there are no corners.
but the blanket looks nice. i think i'll try to get a girl to pop out a boy for me so i can lay claim to your blanket.
Post a Comment