Friday, October 24, 2008

under the weather...

It always strikes me as strange that days can pass when you feel sick and it feels like no time at all. The last I really remember was that it was Tuesday and Adam took Chloe and me to the vet for Chloe's anti-itchy shot. I had sneezed a few times the day before and had a little runny nose that day. And then all of a sudden, it's Friday and I've been in bed for two days running a fever and probably hallucinating away the time. Golly gee.

Anyhow, I'm feeling much better today, still kind of sniffly and woozy, and a pretty solid cough remaining, but I'm back up and realizing that there's much to be done! I've got a few more weeks to prep for moving, and so much to get done, and it all has to be done without Betty. Yes, Betty has moved on in the world. She was a good car for me, but it was time. It's comforting to know that if I miss her or my soon to be old residence, I can always admire them on GoogleMaps streetview. Ah, the comfort of technology...

No comments: