Ooops, sorry. I would have recommended a putty knife or something similar, so you're doin' it right.
It looks like they (probably the landlord at some point) put that crap on after it had already started leaking as a quick fix. Once you get it all out and cleaned up, you should be able to get a nice bead of caulk in there to do the job.
By the way, nice job on the grout, it looks a million times better.
I figured it was something like that got it to where it was. I've gotten about 2/3 of it out, but the going is slow because my kitchen is hot, and I get frustrated.
I'm pretty proud of the grout job myself. It's so purdy!!!
2 comments:
Ooops, sorry. I would have recommended a putty knife or something similar, so you're doin' it right.
It looks like they (probably the landlord at some point) put that crap on after it had already started leaking as a quick fix. Once you get it all out and cleaned up, you should be able to get a nice bead of caulk in there to do the job.
By the way, nice job on the grout, it looks a million times better.
thanks, buddy.
I figured it was something like that got it to where it was. I've gotten about 2/3 of it out, but the going is slow because my kitchen is hot, and I get frustrated.
I'm pretty proud of the grout job myself. It's so purdy!!!
Post a Comment