anon
harpist
courtroom
assassin
hubbub
caning
delicacy
glitter
tempest
niche
harpist
courtroom
assassin
hubbub
caning
delicacy
glitter
tempest
niche
And here's my vignette:
"I wish you wouldn't make a tempest in a teapot about it!" Margaret yelled as applied her lipstick. Lily had be being a regular harpist about her being on time today. "I come anon," she said, mimicking her favorite line from Romeo and Juliet. Margaret was in much the same state as she was at this moment; late, but not particularly caring. Before she left her room to meet Lily downstairs, she reached into the secret niche of her wardrobe to pull out a tiny wrapped package.
"One would think you would be on time on a day like this," Lily murmured when Margaret reached the bottom of the stairs. They left the house together to go to the car; Lily drove, Margaret begrudgingly sat in the front seat. When they reached the courthouse, the parking lot a hubbub of photographers and reporters. The glitter of their camera flashes annoyed Margaret, but still she stepped out of the car with delicacy that seemed to mock her stature.
"It's a shame caning has gone out of style, or I would press charges against each and every one of them," Margaret muttered to herself as she walked into the courtroom. "I'd be a regular assassin."
.....
I tag Lulu, Heather, and Justin (not that he'll even see this in a timely manner)



No comments:
Post a Comment