She is now into the recovery phase, which, in a few days, will include food! My dad counted today and found that it has been 85 days since this all started, and I would say a good 75 of those were spent with no eating. The fantasy food lately has been root beer floats, but this morning it was chili beans.

So if you had to go three months without eating, what would you crave?



5 comments:
great to hear that your mom's doing well.
me, if i couldn't eat for that long, it would be all about a nice steak.
thanks!
I think i'd want chocolate, but maybe steak first.
I go for a giant pastrami sandwich and several litters of soda. Oh and chips, perhaps the baked lays cheddar and sour cream.
Great news about your mom!
Pizza and/or sushi. Perhaps pizza topped with sashimi? Thinking outside the box here.
the best cheeseburger ever made, where ever that is.
Post a Comment