Large enough to hold a Fresno/Clovis phone book, but not so big as to be cumbersome, this messenger bag is emblazoned with a Space Invaders logo. I'm not so wise as to know a name, just that it came up when I searched for "Space Invaders". I intend this bag for My big bro, but if he's not interested it will be up for grabs to all you nerds out there.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
space invaders messenger bag
Large enough to hold a Fresno/Clovis phone book, but not so big as to be cumbersome, this messenger bag is emblazoned with a Space Invaders logo. I'm not so wise as to know a name, just that it came up when I searched for "Space Invaders". I intend this bag for My big bro, but if he's not interested it will be up for grabs to all you nerds out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
cool! yeah i'm totally interested in this! sorry, all of Leah's friends!
Dang!
i have enough fabric to make another... the accent color would have to be blue tho.
This does kick ass. If you ever come across a Robotech design... I know someone who would pay damn good money for that ;)
Post a Comment