I get the feeling that you either really, really hate winter which is why you stockpile and knit warm objects or you really like the nip of winter.If it's the latter. Yay for you.
oh, i do love winter! Yay for me! that, and there's really not much to knit for summer.
Yeah, though I would be impressed by a knit t-shirt.
uh... yeah... i'll get right on that
HeheheI was just thinking it would have to be a tight knit so you don't look like you're wearing one of those mesh shirts. Eww. Gross.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I get the feeling that you either really, really hate winter which is why you stockpile and knit warm objects or you really like the nip of winter.
If it's the latter. Yay for you.
oh, i do love winter! Yay for me! that, and there's really not much to knit for summer.
Yeah, though I would be impressed by a knit t-shirt.
uh... yeah... i'll get right on that
Hehehe
I was just thinking it would have to be a tight knit so you don't look like you're wearing one of those mesh shirts. Eww. Gross.
Post a Comment