
This one is kind of a rosey color with built in stripey goodness. I've very pleased with how it turned out.
This one is alright. It turned out a little darker than I predicted, but I can work with it.These were my first venture into dyeing with something other than kool-aid. This time I used Wilton's icing dye. (yes, like icing on cakes) The rose yarn is a mixture of "aster mauve" and "delphinium blue" while the blue-green is "delphinium blue" and "juniper green". I used the directions found here.
Let's see. What else is going on in Leah-land, you ask? Not much lately. I've got project ADD and can't seem to finish actual projects, but am having fun building my stash with the recycled wool and dyeing projects. So technically I guess I am finishing things.
In other news, I'm waiting for my invitation to ravelry.com, although there are 12,275 knitting or crocheting enthusiasts in line ahead of me. Yes, I have a history of being slow at catching on to computery things like blogging and myspace, but I'm very ready for this one. Go check it out, you'll see why.



2 comments:
Is it like a blog for knitters or what?
those are cool colours.
Post a Comment