I found a cashmere sweater at AmVets for $2.95, took it home and pulled the yarn from it. Now I have a whole load of wonderfully soft, good quality yarn to work with that would have cost an arm and a leg to buy new. I love the thrift stores and the way they don't check labels for relative worth of things. Life is good.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
thrift stores rock
I found a cashmere sweater at AmVets for $2.95, took it home and pulled the yarn from it. Now I have a whole load of wonderfully soft, good quality yarn to work with that would have cost an arm and a leg to buy new. I love the thrift stores and the way they don't check labels for relative worth of things. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yipee! great find.
Saving the world, one ugly sweater at a time.
Post a Comment