skip to main |
skip to sidebar
EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I've been having trouble with black widows in but mostly around my house. After speaking with the landlord and learning that she's morally opposed to pesticides, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I bought some spider spray at Orchard and set to spraying the outside perimeter of the house. Then, right next to the crack in the window by the cooler, I find this massive black widow and it's gigantic egg sac. After freaking out for a second, I sprayed it to death with my non-PC spray. Here is the postmortem photo:
I'm still trying to find someone to smash the egg sac, because I just can't get myself to do it. Any volunteers?
(Sorry--nothing very crafty in this post. I just needed to get it out.)
5 comments:
Yeah, black widows also freak me out.
Update: I talked my neighbor into smashing the egg sac for me, so the crisis has been averted.
Phew!
gross!!!! i hate hate hate hate spiders! I would have done the dance where you stomp back and forth and shake your hands like it's on you.
I'm glad you got it taken care of. and you have to love the tower rental owners.
Last summer Mrs. Puddles and I went out every night to hunt for black widows and smash them to death with a flashlight (think LAPD). It was gross, scary and gave me a bit of rush.
Post a Comment