Sunday, February 25, 2007

Liam's monster


I seem to be in the business of making presents for children. What's with all the kids being born in and around this month? Here is a monster I made for Liam's birthday. I was shooting for scary but really don't know that I did that. Quirky, yes. Silly, yes. Scary, not so much. It also fills Barbara's request to trick Liam into having a pillow (finally). It should be just right for that.

8 comments:

Adam said...

That's cool. I want one.

Leah said...

you got it!

Adam said...

Seriously?!

Adam said...

You wanna trade? Need something small made of out of lumber?

Leah said...

I never kid.

Leah said...

oh, do you have color preferences?

Adam said...

I'm open to whatever colors. I like the original. You're the artist.

Seriously, you need anything made from wood? I'm there if you do.

Leah said...

I'd love something, but I just don't know what!Let me think on it.