
I tend to get distracted, which is what I'm doing right now. I decided to put the blue and red quilt on hold to make a wall hanging for my house. And, thanks to my big bro, I could buy the rest of the materials I need to it. I haven't really started, but here's a shot of the pattern I am trying to recreate.

I'm doing it on a black background that is 3-inch squares of black geometric pattern fabric with the fish appliqued on the top. I'm going to try hand quilting the background first using concentric circles made with this cool varigated thread I found at the store.
We'll see how it turns out. I'll be using lots of skills I haven't used in a long, long time, as well as a few I've only seen and never done myself. Should be fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment